IWA – ROCK-SOLID DIGITAL SOLUTIONS
At IWA we craft web services and mobile apps with a human-centric approach. IWA is a unique combination of the culture and drive of a startup and the stability of an established company. We strive to make our team feel appreciated and we encourage professional growth in a dynamic, flexible, relaxed environment. Our 50+ head IWA team is mostly located at our offices in Helsinki – Finland, Thailand, Vietnam and United Arab Emirates. In everything we do, we keep in mind our values: #willpower, #fellowship, and #dexterity
We are currently hiring a Project Manager of Middle East Operations. The right person for the job will have at least five years of experience running software development projects. Technical or business backgrounds are equally acceptable. Candidates must have an excellent command of the English language. Readiness to relocate to the UAE or preferably to Saudi Arabia is a must. We ask for at least a 12-month commitment, preference will be given to candidates who can commit to a longer tenure. Candidates must have excellent internal communication skills, across client, tech, and sales verticals. Ability to collaborate with clients on innovation and conceptualization of each unique case is a must.
IWA offers an international, multicultural atmosphere. We strongly support our team members’ individual success and development. As an IWA team member, there are opportunities to work at any one of our many locations, unless otherwise noted. You choose the tools you need for your work (we promise you will get to do the unboxing) and you will have influence over the technologies chosen for your projects. Command of Google Suite is necessary, experience with Slack, Trello, and Basecamp are great but not necessary. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is necessary to be successful in this position.
Project Manager – Middle East Operations Requirements
- 5+ years of experience managing software development projects (technical or business backgrounds are equally acceptable)
- Excellent English language skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both internal and client-facing
- Ability to relocate to the UAE or preferably to Saudi Arabia or to spend 2-3 weeks per month on-site while residing elsewhere.
- At least 12 months commitment, preferably longer
- Ability to maintain clear and consistent line of communication between clients and internal IWA team
- Capability to innovate and conceptualize in cooperation with clients